Our Showroom is situated conveniently at the front of our manufacturing premises in Kilsyth. YVCM build all cabinetry for new homes and kitchen renovations, offering a range of services, you have a choice of your new cabinetry to be fully installed by our tradesmen, or for the home handyman it can be done yourself, although we would like you to ask your designer for our fact sheet on DIY tips and hints on “what you don’t know you don’t know.” YVCM can also provide flat pack kitchens (that you can assemble and fit yourself.) We also offer cut to size for trade and supply melamine shelving and cabinet hardware, and DIY wardrobe inserts to customise and build yourself.
The YVCM Showroom
Our ever evolving showroom can present many ideas to help with your choices; we invite you to arrange a time to visit us. In our space the extensive showroom is set up to see, touch and feel the many different finishes and hardware available. Our newest display is our laundry, it has many space saving and great ideas to make the washing fun… Well maybe not fun, but easier… and definitely more efficient. Our cabinetry is full of accessories that will customise your kitchen cabinets, making for more organised and practical use of available space. These items include, wire ware, drawer inserts, pull out baskets and rubbish bins, we have also stocked the cupboards with cooking utensils, food, cutlery and crockery, pot and pans, so you can work out what space you need in yours.
Before you visit our showroom, we suggest you bring a rough sketch of your existing kitchen with sizes of your room, and any additional ideas you may have for your new cabinetry. (eg. photos, magazine pictures, sketches etc) this will give your designer an insight into what you would like to happen in your kitchen.
The stages of you receiving your new kitchen are generally as follows:
- Receive a detailed written quote, generally within 2 weeks
- Discuss your options and make possible changes to the overall design
- Pay deposit
- Decide and purchase your appliances and sink
- Make colour selections and final design decisions
- A check measure of your kitchen space will be carried out within 3 weeks
- Your kitchen will be installed in 1 day, generally 6-8 weeks from having paid the deposit
- Stone benchtops – these are measured after the kitchen is installed by the stone company, the templates suited to your job are taken away for the benchtop production, the benchtops will usually be installed 10-15 working days after measure, but can depend on lead times.
- Glass splashbacks – measured after benchtops are in, by splashback company. Installation is usually 7-10 days
The Showroom is Open MONDAY- FRIDAY 9AM-4PM
SATURDAY: By Appointment Only